"5 Ways to Help You Save and Make Money When Tough Economic Times brings on uncertainty to your home or business"
Be happy if you focus in on just one, you will still be ahead as your start 2013
- Evaluate your spending on your phone bill if you still have a landline phone system in your home or business. If you have not looked into Digital Phone Service, begin doing so now. It can save you up to 50% on your monthly bill. Digital Phone Service can work in residential as well as commercial buildings and it works right from your high speed Internet Service which you may already have. (Check out my products to help you do this here.)
- Learn how to bring more income streams to your home by starting a business without interrupting what you are currently doing. I've found out that one of the best ways to secure your financial future is to concentrate on steps you can take to handle your own budget and not worry about rather taxes will go up, unemployment or lay-offs at your work place and the U.S. economy. There is an economy right in our homes to manage. (Here is a small business I recommend.)
- Learn how to get more business via Mobile Text Marketing and save on advertising. Remember that having a warm list of customers that you can text to in seconds to bring them into your establishment is far more personal than other forms of advertising. Text marketing instantly notifies potential customers of sales, discounts, or buy one get half off (for restaurants.) Mobile Text Marketing Plans
- Evaluate your merchant processing fees. I know this one is hard to consider. If this expense has been annoying you, don't complain, it is possible to do better. Save money every time you accept a credit or debit card for payment. You’ll enjoy the lowest rates in the industry. This product has been very successful for many.
- Start a Business Elite Service. Get virtually everything your small business needs to decrease costs and increase profits in one inclusive package, including our exclusive text marketing service. (You could add value to your Business.)
Remember, taking the time to consider any of the tips above could be just what is needed to start 2013 and don't forget to enjoy the Holidays.
QUESTION: What are your favorite ways to work on diversifying your family income or making your business work better for you? Share your best tips below.
Independent Marketing Representative, 5LINX Enterprises