- 90% of commercial emails are never opened.
- 97% pf text messages are opened and read.
- 112 million consumers actively text message in the U.S. and Canada.
- 15% of the 350 billion tex messages sent monthly are for marketing purposes.
- Savvy business owners now realize that mobile text marketing is now the #1 communication tool, and that they can reach their customers quickly and effectively.
A recent study found that customers actually want more information and discounts available to them through their mobile phones. Will your business fill this need? Thousands of other businesses are already leveraging this simple and exciting technology to increase sales and customer loyalty. We help you fill this need with TextAlertz.
Consider the restaurant owner Bob
It's a Monday afternoon and his tables are virtually empty. His evening's dinner crowd are not looking good. But Bob has Mobile Text Marketing (TextAlertz,) so he sends out this message to his special VIP list: "Blue Monday Special at Joe's Diner. Show this message for 15% off your meal. Tonight Only, Bon Apetit!" Bob schedule his message for 5:00 pm when everyone is getting out of work, and by 5:02 pm hundreds of his best customers have seen his offer and are considering changing their plans for dinner that night. By 7:00 pm he over a dozen customers come in and present the coupon they received on their cell phone. HIS NIGHT IS SALVAGED!
Think this is an exaggeration? There is a TextAlertz customer who has run a restaurant in Kansas City for 27 years. After signing up for TextAlertz, they actively invited their customers to join their mobile VIP list for about 60 days. Then they sent their first blast message to their list. The result: The Busiest night in the restaurant's history! (Testimonals like this can be found on our web page.)
Try it for yourself! - The 1st 15 days for $1.00.
Independent Marketing Representative, 5LINX Enterprises